The IMS Policy
“Mazur” sp. z o.o. is one of a few companies in Poland performing trenchless sewage system renovation using a “cured sleeve” technology. The technology is environment-friendly, thus we are competitive for companies using standard technologies.
The company is focused on maintaining high quality of services provided respecting environment.
Implementation of an Integrated Management System according to PN-EN ISO 9001: 2009 and PN-EN ISO 14001:2005, and its ongoing improvement are aimed at increasing and maintaining our customers' trust, and increasing competitiveness which will allow us to strengthen our market position.
All decisions made during the company's activity are environment-friendly, including pollution prevention.
Compliance with legal regulations for environmental safety are top priority for us.
We shall perform our IMS policy through the following strategic goals:
- co-operation only with proven suppliers of proper quality raw materials, materials and equipment,
- improvement of social conditions and company work organization,
- technical infrastructure improvement through implementation of new environment-friendly technical solutions,
- reduction of wastes,
- effective energy generation and energy usage,
- rational consumption of raw materials, natural resources and fuels,
- maintenance and ongoing improvement of IMS effectiveness.
The message of those goals requires a continuous commitment of all employees to improving the Integrated Management System.
We declare that we shall constantly monitor the adequacy of our IMS Policy.
On behalf of all employees and myself, I undertake to actively work for maintaining and improving the IMS effectiveness.